常用表述
我是約翰。This is John.
真對不起,這么晚了還給您打電話。I'm sorry for calling you this late.
我希望我沒打擾您。I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我有急事要找約翰先生。It is urgent I talk to Mr .John now.
給您打電話是為了明天開會的事。I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
我給您回電話。I'm returning your call.
他一直在等您的電話。He's been expecting your call.
對不起,他出去了。I'm sorry,he's not in right now.
請隨時來電話。Please call again anytime.
我得掛了。I'd better get off the phone.
請掛電話吧。Please hang up the phone.
電話不通。The phone went dead.
這兒沒有您要找的人。There's no one here by that name.
請告訴他約翰給他打過電話。Would you tell him that John called?
對不起,我好像打錯了。I'm sorry .I must have misdialed.
提出問題
喂,請問是約翰先生嗎?Is this Mr .John?
我可以和約翰先生通話嗎?May I speak to Mr .John?
您要找哪個約翰?Which John do you want to talk to ?
您能過會兒打嗎?Would you mind calling back later?
您是哪位?Who's calling,please?
您想找哪位接電話?Who in particular would you like to talk to ?
對不起,她現(xiàn)在脫不開身。I'm sorry,she's tied up at the moment.
對不起,她正在接待客人.I'm sorry,she has company at this time.
能留個口信嗎?Can I leave a message?